June 21, 2011 | Comments Off
Join us September 4-17, 2012 in the Arctic (Spitsbergen, Greenland, Iceland) for a digital photography workshop/cruise unlike any other. We’ll visit, spectacular fiords with towering ice cliffs, magnificent glaciers calving icebergs, ancient villages, and wonderful wildlife (polar bears, walrus, seal, whales, and many sea birds).
Creativity, composition, exposure, workflow, and post-processing are only a few of the topics presented.
Our special guest instructor is Arthur Meyerson.
- D65 – Facebook
- D65 – Twitter
- John Paul Caponigro
- John Paul Caponigro – Facebook
- John Paul Caponigro – Google+
- John Paul Caponigro – Twitter
- Seth Resnick
- Seth Resnick – Google+
- Seth Resnick Facebook
- Limited Space Available
- 2013 Greenland Voyage – Western Fjords
- 2013 Atacama & Puna – High Deserts Adventure
- 2014 Fly Antarctica – Circle Crossing
- 2013 Iceland Auroras Adventure